Monday 4 April 2011

2006-2009. Old(ish) art

So thought it would be a good idea for my first post to be a dedication to the past. So here are a few golden oldies reaching back to when i did my art foundation degree at UWE in 2006. 




An illustration from waaaay back in 2007, whilst I was doing my Art Foundation in Illustration at UWE.



also, 2007. I made this boombox in 3D card too. 



'Douglas' character project, 2007.




trying my hand a graf. BIG FAT PENS!




UWE building  sketch, 2007.



Not sure when I drew this - I think it was a doodle from one of my files done during a lecture.... I quite like it!


OLD portrait!



Flyer for UCLive music night



Illustration for 'Pi' students magazine. The article was on underground brothels in North London. Nice.


Another one for Pi. This time on an article on knife crime in London.  
 


Pi: an article on university fees.


 Another one for a UCLive night - the names of the bands are in the beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment