Tuesday 2 October 2012

One Fine Stay commission


Well, well, well.

It has been a while!
There's plenty more updates to come, but for the meantime here's a recent commission I completed for London / New York company One Fine Stay for their referral program. 
I was asked to illustrate the gifts given to members for referring their friends. I was on a tight deadline and the desired style was classy classy.... which I struggled to keep up with. I like some ore than others... you know how it goes.

Nonetheless, here they are:

PRIZE: chef cooks a dinner party at your house


PRIZE: bouquet of flowers for your house once /week


PRIZE: handymen to fix your house up

PRIZE: trip to NYC
PRIZE: shopping n champers experience


PRIZE: afternoon tea hamper
PRIZE: cleaning service for your home once/week

PRIZE: champagne hamper


No comments:

Post a Comment