Tuesday 22 November 2011

LITHOGRAPH PRINTING big up!

I recently went to Montreal and indulged in some rather delicious art materials (here in Victo the most creative outlet is poutine, so art shops just don't exist).

Anyway I bought some shinanigins for lino block printing as well as screen printing. The former went excellently - this was my first EVER attempt and I bloody loved it didny I? The latter, I have done before but tended to steer away from the photosensitive method as it seemed a bit scary. So I attempted the photosensitive method, and after painstakingly buying all the right equipment, diligently applying the fluid evenly and such, only went to go and burn the screen, marvelously. Fail.

Anyway, here are some photos from the better of the two experiments...

hopping on the christmas card train.
exposing the screen (only to go and bloody burn it)

carving


No comments:

Post a Comment