Wednesday 14 September 2011

Bye Toronto!

I'll miss you Toronto, I'll miss the 918 CREW, I'll miss all, but two*, at Cafe Uno and I'll miss you the mostest Phil Rackley :(

Got a job offer in Quebec. Gotta fly. It's been fun - drinking overpriced beer, avoiding the 'retarded' ** subway system, Bike Pirates, riding my squeaky bike in the tram tracks and severely hurting myself, kayaking in lake Ontraio, swimming in lake Ontario, canoeing and camping with the chipmunks and moose of Algonquin park, eating buttered popcorn for the first time, indulging in cinnamon buns and burritos, Tacos al Asador, Acgillies the fish R.I.P., Karma Coop and all the lovely people I've met along the way and who have showed me nothing but kindness.

During my time in T.O. I did some nice sketches, much of which are inspired by the architectural mastermind of Nigel Peake. Here are a few:


* You know who you are
** Local dialect, not me.
Derm - 5 minute ink sketch

Jen's Bike - Black pen is one continuous line. Ink & Watercolour.

Lampost. Ink is one continuous line. Ink & Watercolour.



View from Josee's house. Ink & Felt Tip.



No comments:

Post a Comment